I was looking at the Guitar Center website and I noticed that the 2006 Fender Strat is more expensive than the regular strats from 2005. Later I realized that Fender made a new 60th Anniversary Strat. So my question is what the hell is the difference between the Standart Strat and the 60th Anniversary Strat and which one should I rather invest on.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
get the 60th

i dont know the exact technical **** but ive played both and found that the 60th has higher quality workmanship
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

the new 2006 standards have a few upgrades. i dont know exactly what they are but they are different
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Higher quality like where on the paint, fret wire, neck, wood. Sorry for the questions it just I want to make sure or else I will regret it like my Marshall MG100DFX.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011