I'd say Vox as it's not an MG

I haven't tried the Vox (Though they get great talk around here) but I have Tried an MG and it was awful
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
I'd go with the VOX. It's a modeling amp, so that will cover a lot of styles. The effects are fair, better and more numerous than the Marshall. In my opinion the MG series just doesn't have a good sound.
I just wanted to say that Marshall does make awsome amps, just not in the MG series.
Dude go with the vox ive got the same amp its hard to get to know what all the effects do and how to adjust them but when you do you can get any sound you want to. Make sure and get the foot switch for the channels.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

later that night
I have the AD30 and it makes my 5150 look like a pile of doggy turds.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Vox

Quote by Stop Messin'

dude are you serious, you must not play metal then?
He's just trying to big up his practice amp lol... I'm sure he doesn't have a 5150... anyways... The vox is awesome for the price and destroys the mg. Get the vox!.
(Unless the dude misread and has an orande ad30 lol... which I'd take over a 5150)

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Stop Messin'

*ACHU!*

*ACHU!*

*COUGH*

*SNIFFLE*

Ugh...whew...sorry. Im alergic to bullsh1t.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
*ACHU!*

*ACHU!*

*COUGH*

*SNIFFLE*

Ugh...whew...sorry. Im alergic to bullsh1t.

lmao
i got a ad50vt. great amp.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

vox ftw you cant go wrong

if you can go for the 50 wat version better speaker!
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar