#1
I was playing guitar today when all of a sudden i touched the string and it shocked me. Then i played some more because it stopped, and when I touched the volume knob, it shocked me. I moved away from the amp a little and it fixed the problem, then i tried my friends amp, standing at the same distance from the amp at which I was shocked, and it also fixed the problem. So I think it is the amp, but I'm not really sure. Has this happened to anyone else before? How do I fix it? Please help, because I really need to play.....without being shocked.......