Yah i hate to bother everyone with another what song to learn thread...but i have to. a year or two ago..i was a decnet guitar player. But then for some reason i stopped. Now i want to get back into it. So im not a complete beginner...but i want to get some somewhat easier songs to get back into it. I like modern and classic rock...like led zeppelin..red hot chili peppers...grateful dead...and all that.

THanks in advance,
Scott
try some of the new chili peppers stuff, like dani or tell me baby
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
under the bridge by the chili peppers is a fun song to learn and i like to play over the hills and far away for zeppelin. good luck.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
try fear of the dark (live) by iron maiden. everything except the solo is relitively easy(lead and rhythm) and it sounds rather decent for the lack of effort put into it
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
I second the new chili stuff. Although Id also suggest their old as well (including by the way and Cali)
When I first started I played alot of Metallica and Megadeth. The solos are hard but are learnable for a beginner if you practice.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Ive been playin guitar for 7 days (although I have played accoustic for a while) and I can play most Sabbath Songs and Megadeath is easy... Slower Songs by pantera are fun to play and sound awesome.
Every thread with the word 'another' anywhere in the title should be obliterated.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."