I was just wondering who all of you thought was the best overall lyricist. I'm really liking Red Hot Chili Peppers...Although some of their lyrics are ****ed up, when you really listen to it, it's amazing
You got jacked up, biznatch!
Iron Maiden

...but I think there are lots of this kind of threads....you should look up for it
.....i'm gonna capture a gideon
yo k-town brotha lol
i agree chili peppers are great
also love the vocals in zeppelin
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Samick Corsair (custom evh paint job)
Bever Creek Acoustic
Boss DS-1
Behringer Bx108
Behringer Kx1200
Bob Dylan FTW!
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i recommend getting all your bandmates into a van and slamming into a tree at 90mph
Matthew Good.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Definetly Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth, even if you don't like the band or even the genre, you should read his lyrics, they are very well written, deep and emotional, sometimes they can be complex to understand, but once you get the concept, they are just amazing!
Last edited by TrasherFromHell at Aug 13, 2006,
bob dylan, definitely. He blows them all out of the water...he has such a way with words its amazing.

Our lady peace's Raine Maida has good lyrics too.
theres this new up-and-comer david ford. hes just so good. such talent. such an individual style too
Bob Dylan Keith Buckley, and whoever write the lyrics for Circle takes the square
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
I agree with every single one of you...Especially Raine Maida and Matthew Good. It's nice to see that a lot of people still have some snese here after pieces of trash liek Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff and Fall Out Boy ect
You got jacked up, biznatch!
Maynard From Tool Hands Down.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
Quote by rush4life
Neil Peart is always good, and he always tries to change things up I find.

I agree. Neil writes on such a high level, it blows my mind that he can create such masterpieces. There are so many of them, and they are all different. He is in my mind a true genius.
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
PM RIC4003 or timmEH to join
Roger Waters i'd have to say is the greatest, that man is a genius
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
Sorry folks but y'all are gonna have to stop posting in this thread, as it violates the rules of the S&L FAQ - which you might all wanna have a gander at.

If the OP would be so kind as to delete this thread and everyone else to shut up.
Thanka you.
ρ
Lol I live in Kitchener too, what school do you guys go to?
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.