When I play Master Of Puppets, theres that one part which goes, 0-1-2-0-1-3 etc. Theres this awful pain in my palm. Almost as If its getting cut. Does anyone know why its happening?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
I'ts because your hand isnt used to the movment or position its in when you play it.
try stretching ur hands before you play. eventually ur hands will get used to it
You must sacrifice a baby llama to the sun gods.
cuz tha system is ****ed up
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
Try playing with your left hand in a different position, if it is arched over it may feel funny.
FREE THINKERS ARE DANGEROUS
Maybe your finger is cut. Or maybe you've just started doing exercises with your pinky and it hurts your hand. Or maybe you've been doing exercises for a long time with your pinky and it hurts.

Hey, it can happen.
You are tensing up due to the stretches. Do some stretching exercises beforehand, AND FUKCING RELAX AND DON't BLOODY TENSE UP, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY SHOOT YOU.

Because you are PULLING your muscles, that's why it's feeling like a cut, stretch is good, pull is bad.
Quote by Invictious
AND FUKCING RELAX AND DON't BLOODY TENSE UP, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY SHOOT YOU.

Just shoot the hand.

Punk died with Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.

k guys i play real metal like atreyu and stuff
its just cos ur not used to it.

my hand hurt like a bitch when i first tried that song too.
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
the first time i played MoP it hurts too

i think it's normal but if you have some experience then......