Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by jackson action
now that I got your attention what are the best trivium songs to play on guitar. Im past 'okay' on guitar.

/dumbass.
Wow, you all forgot your

[/mindless Trivium bashing]

in your posts.

Whether you like it or not, the material still requires a good bit of skill to play. So much so that I'm willing to bet most of you sure as fuck couldn't play it.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
Wow, you all forgot your

in your posts.

Whether you like it or not, the material still requires a good bit of skill to play. So much so that I'm willing to bet most of you sure as fuck couldn't play it.

i can't. then again, i suck ass at guitar, so i suppose my support of your statement is kinda void.
I've never had any problem(I had to learn some songs to play with my drummer). It's some generic power chord or harmonized chord riff for a few minutes, followed by a few licks that change here and there for a solo.
Why are u even discussing this? TRIVIUM IS NOT METAL!!!!!11!!1!1!1!!
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Quote by Spynal
Wow, you all forgot your

in your posts.

I have new found respect for you Spynal. Well said.
I agree with Spynal, still doesn't change the fact that Trivium suck though? I bought the album (I was young and naive) and I can't find a single hook on it that makes me want to listen to it again.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
teenbite u say u were young and naive wen u bought a a trivium album but ure actually proud of the new album by afi.... shame on u and i dnt really hav an opinion on trivium dnt listen 2 their music
Notice how quick people are to agree with whatever Spynal says. Immediate suck-up.

No Trivium songs are good. Seriously, i checked out a couple riffs and theyre so typical and boring....

Play some Atheist ffs.
The riffs aren't what I was referring to, I was speaking of the solos, which DO require some dexterirty and skill.

Quote by Magero
^oh alright then. But the solos.... i dont like them. Theyre just plain thoughtless 'shredding'.

I think if you can play some Metallica/Megadeth solos Trivium wouldnt be a problem....
Quote by can_i_say
teenbite u say u were young and naive wen u bought a a trivium album but ure actually proud of the new album by afi.... shame on u and i dnt really hav an opinion on trivium dnt listen 2 their music

Teenbite you say you were young and naive when you bought a Trivium album, but you're actually proud of the new album by AFI... Shame on you and I dont really have an opinion on Trivium, Don't listen to their music.

/grammar, spelling, punctuation lesson
The point being that a lot of people can't play those solos, or can claim to play them, but play them sloppily.

Teenbite you say you were young and naive when you bought a Trivium album, but you're actually proud of the new album by AFI... Shame on you and I dont really have an opinion on Trivium, Don't listen to their music.

Too bad your English is only slightly less atrocious.

Quote by Magero
Last edited by Spynal at Aug 14, 2006,
Quote by *rockstarjono*