Ok, I painted my squier to the EVH style. But now, I need money to get some Iron Maiden tickets. So I was wondering if I could get some opinions on how much you would try and sell this for. Heres some pics

And please, do try to be nice, For these tickets, I need about $200, I was hoping I could sell it for at least $150. And yes, I did mess up on a few parts of it, the really thin tape I got sucked, so I couldnt make and clean curves. And the whole neck and headstock is custom by me.
$34 no lie im sorry. This is just a 90 dollar squier that you screwed up by painting it with crappy acrylics and then covering it in tape. I can get a real EVH paint job for 150 dollars. Sorry.

EDIT- $200 is way too much for concert tickets anyway.
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
$200 isnt to much to go see your fav band. Especially if they only have 1 show in your state.
I doubt you'd get the $150 for it, that works out to about £70 here. You may be able to get £50 for it ($106) but second hand Squiers really don't go for that much unless you sell them to a sucker, which is just plain evil. Much less, you'd probably have a hard time selling a Squier that's been re-painted with an already overdone custom paint job also not done true to the original version.

Give it a price tag of $120 or best offer, secretly keep a floor price of $100 and not budging anywhere lower than that obviously. Good luck!
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Allright thanks for the helpful reply, that all sounds good to me. I realize that I did screw it up a little bit, but it was my first time paint a guitar.
sell it online as a Fender and give him an email adress you dont use if he finds out its a squier, whos he gonna confront?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
i was just kidding about that man, i would never rip someone off on a guitar.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
$50

You pretty much ruined the resell value of it by paiting it.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'