It was good. I never really liked this song though, but I didn't really notice anything wrong. It doesn't exactly sound like a hard song to play.
Sounds pretty good, but effects would complete it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
wow howd you sound over the drums with a 15W MG no less? anyway not bad it just sounded a little faster than the actual song. Not the best I've heard but not the worst. Git some vocals in there man. And effects.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by Sapple Pass
wow howd you sound over the drums with a 15W MG no less? anyway not bad it just sounded a little faster than the actual song. Not the best I've heard but not the worst. Git some vocals in there man. And effects.

It shouldn't be hard to hear over the drums unless your drummer is a big stupid brute (like my last drummer was). I only had it up about halfway, although we tilted the amp up so it was louder.

We would have had vocals, but our singer is Australia until the 27th.
Very good, shame there no effects, but still it was really gd.
Tokai Love Rock (Les Paul)
Valeta Acoustic

Line 6 Spider II 75
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Zoom 606

Please Visit My Bands Myspace

www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake
dude- the bass here is way off -but other than that and the guitar fx- its pretty solid. But i gotta say that bass really bugged me, its the bass in rage that brings it 2gether 4 me.
Thanks for reply to my thread
The sounds pretty good - recording quality isn't great, and the bass is a little out of tune, I think - but very solid.
Nice!
Quote by ygokazuki
Thanks for reply to my thread
The sounds pretty good - recording quality isn't great, and the bass is a little out of tune, I think - but very solid.
Nice!

Yeah, I told the bassist, the dumbass wouldn't listen. Whatever. The quality is the result of being recorded with a digital camera.