Well as i learned today.....I like treble... alot...the reason I ask strings is cause I've raised the other ways I can think of (bridge pickup tilted as much as it can, and its the only pickup i use, I have a digitech rp300r I use its as a distortion pedal though with the equalizer on it -12 bass/ -2 Mid/ 12 treble, and i also use the amp its connected to equalizer 0/0/4....)

So anyone have any other ways to raise treble if not strings?
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Last edited by Good Riddance at Aug 14, 2006,
Depends on the guitar. Turn down the bass a little bit and try that. Smaller strings will give you a brighter tone. Also, try getting a guitar with an alder body and single coils, something like a Strat or just get a Strat.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
pickups
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
What guitar and what amp.

Tilt the amp back towards your ears. If you have a small combo facing straight forward on the ground it will sound mooshy and too bassy. If it IS on the ground then figure out how to elevate it and tilt it back.

If you already have done this, then Im guessing you were involved in some kind of major explosion (C-4 perhaps?) in the past and as a result lost 67% of your hearing - especially in the higher frequency range.
^
lol
Well actually treble is where most of my volume comes from....
i just dont turn up gain or the master volume as much as others would....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
What guitar and what amp.

Tilt the amp back towards your ears. If you have a small combo facing straight forward on the ground it will sound mooshy and too bassy. If it IS on the ground then figure out how to elevate it and tilt it back.

If you already have done this, then Im guessing you were involved in some kind of major explosion (C-4 perhaps?) in the past and as a result lost 67% of your hearing - especially in the higher frequency range.

^^