Hey, i wrote this song yesterday and yes i realise its quite short, but i dunno ive kinda expressed all i need to in all it's simplicity...

Hypersomia

Chorus
If i die before i wake
I shall sleep forever.
My death becomes eternal life,
Ending this vendetta.

Verse
Living a dream
or living a lie,
What's the difference?
The truth is inside

Chorus x 2

Bridge
I won't judge your
Hypersomnia
Seize the night, if it
makes you happier

Chorus x a bajillion...
change "happier" to "happy" . Just sounds better. Its too short. There's a difference between short and too short. This crossed the line. I think it is a good START to a song. Try and add more. Just see where it gets you.
If to live is to die, then is to die to live? Thats a bunch of S_H_I_T.
Hey man, yea i do have a few more ideas just scribbled down that i could make more of, i'll see what i can do...

and with the happy/happier thing i was kinda struggling to make a decision between the two myself, i was thinkin it rhymed nicely with somnia but i dunno, maybe with music under it happy would sound better.

anyway, thanks!
It was pretty short, but it all depends on the music you put it too and the way you sing it. I mean, a lot of radiohead songs have way less lyrics than that. The actual lyrics themselves weren't bad, they didn't blow me away, but they were pretty good. I liked the chorus. heres a link to one of mine if you want to crit it
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413031