Page 2 of 4
I've never seen snow, but I'd love to. It seems so peaceful
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I've never seen snow, but I'd love to. It seems so peaceful

It is...well fresh snow is. But then it rains which ruins it. Another thing that ruins it is plows passing on the street where they've poured dirt to make it less slippery so all the snow becomes brown.
Quote by Love_Buzz
It is...well fresh snow is. But then it rains which ruins it. Another thing that ruins it is plows passing on the street where they've poured dirt to make it less slippery so all the snow becomes brown.
It's 75 out
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Canada and their wierd system of measure temperature

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I have At Home With Owen and I Do Perceive, which are both very good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Love_Buzz

That's the worst, I've got like a mud stream running down through my streets because of melting streets. You can't even walk outside without getting completely brown shoes. On topic, I think I'm going to download some Owen today, from what I've heard they're great.
Owen is just Mike
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by StreetLight3989
That's the worst, I've got like a mud stream running down through my streets because of melting streets. You can't even walk outside without getting completely brown shoes. On topic, I think I'm going to download some Owen today, from what I've heard they're great.

I'll check out "At Home"
^Something like that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

If i liked the song 'good friends with bad habits' will i probably like most of his other stuff too?
Guys I have a solution for anxiety and stress. First you put on an Owen album and then do some deep breathing to the rhythm and beat of the song, it's so relaxing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I have all of his stuff, plus tons of live tracks and rare releases. Im kind of an Owen nerd considering he's my favorite artist. Iv seen him a few times and met him all those times, he really is a wicked nice dude, he taught some of his cool fingerpicking techniques. His technique is pretty ridiculous considering he's pretty much self taught and he plays all his instruments. His new side project should be good too (Shirts and Skins).
You can see how that would be confusing though, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Man I love this guy so much. His music just makes me feel so happy and calm. I only have I Do Percieve but I'm going to get some of his other stuff soon.
mmmm seeing Mike this Saturday.

Whats that? Oh, you wanna know who he's playing with?

ummmmm BOB ****ING NANNA.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Not as amazing as your sig.

/IHM fangirl
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Sometimes I wonder how Mike can play some pretty damn complicated guitar riffs while singing, At Home With is one of my favorite albums at the moment, it's so relaxing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
And to think that the gutiar isn't his first instrument...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic