does anybody know where i could get a Geddy Lee bass neck either a real one or a copy one for pretty cheap?
also i was looing on rondo music and they have a geddy lee copy and i was wondering if the neck on that would be close to the real thing at all
you could just check one out at a store and shave any neck to that profile
because other than the inlay, i think thats all thats different

or were you looking for the inlays?
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
No neck will come close to a Geddy Lee in terms of feel other than a Geddy Lee, which you might get lucky and find on ebay.

If you're just interested in a maple neck/board w/ black blocks & binding, you can find it anywhere.
haha
The most comfortable neck I have ever held is the rickenbacker necks (damn those are fine necks) but what are the Geddy Lee jazz bass necks like?
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
sheez so you could drill like a milimeter hole in the center of the neck and hit the truss rod
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
No neck will come close to a Geddy Lee in terms of feel other than a Geddy Lee, which you might get lucky and find on ebay.

If you're just interested in a maple neck/board w/ black blocks & binding, you can find it anywhere.

I've found quite a few Geddy Lee Jazz basses on eBay... but I've yet to set up a PayPal account
Quote by Charlatan_001
I've found quite a few Geddy Lee Jazz basses on eBay... but I've yet to set up a PayPal account

He asked for just the neck, which is often not sold alone.
haha
I have a Geddy Lee jazz bass, The neck is the thinnest fender build currently. You can usually find the spare necks on ebay.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
thanks ill have to look on ebay
and no i couldnt just shave my neck down because i wouldnt have a maple fretboard and i wouldnt have that laquer finish that the geddy lee bass has