strings are strings
get wat ever you want, you will replace them in 2 or 3 months anyways, spend like 10 bucks on them if you like them keep playing with them, if you dont then just get new ones. experiment and find the sound you like
strings are whatever you prefer.
i use GHS boomers but just experiment and find which ones sound best for you and your style
Ewww i find Gibson strings are TERRIBLE!!! They break so easy, even when tuning up while restringing.

But that's just me
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
Ewww i find Gibson strings are TERRIBLE!!! They break so easy, even when tuning up while restringing.

But that's just me

i got to second that.

i have had two gibsons, both bought new with gibson strings on and they were AWFUL in the extreme. they rusted within a few days and the top E on the one guitar actually had kinks in it.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by the_man101
strings are stringsget wat ever you want, you will replace them in 2 or 3 months anyways, spend like 10 bucks on them if you like them keep playing with them, if you dont then just get new ones. experiment and find the sound you like

your an idiot
For strings, i'd just stick to great manufacturers, D'adds or Slinkies.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
ok, thx, but um, can i put baritone strings on a regular guitar? cuz i think the powerlines are baritone