Page 1 of 2
as many of you may be aware, our venerable mod and chief of the elite spammers, andrewbiles, is rapidly approaching 20,000 posts! you are, no doubt also aware that this is a feat yet to be achieved by any other member of this forum. in light of this fact, surely there should be some form of commemoration for this momentous milestone.

but what kind of commemoration i hear you ask!

you may also be aware that andrew has thusfar refused to reveal his appearance to the members of our humble forum. this saddens many of us.

therefore, i propose that for the esteemeed mr biles' 20,000th post, he should post a picture of his wise and benevolent visage.

let this thread be your canvas, to add your support.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=50&ltr=

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/member.php?u=1540
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
i love you andrew!
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
Who the hell's Andrew? And they don't even show post counts.

Shut up

I say yes. Go on Andrew...
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Completely unrelated, but I just noticed that he's got the same birthday as my dad.

Except my dad's much older, obviously.

Edit: And harder. And harder than all your dads.

[/six years old]
i hate post cunts.

oh, if its a picture of andrew you want, i have a few of him, but i'm afraid they're a bit too rude for these shores...
i think andrew came round to my house once...

i was out... but i *should* have been hiding in the bush with a camera!
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
aw I feel mean for peer pressure.
Quote by Kensai
Andrew has a webcam set up in my house to spy on me.

True story.

Meh, let him do what he wants to do. Being an archlord and all.
Quote by onlyonehere
I've got a picture of Andrew somewhere on my computer.

Do I get scene points for this?

only if you post it as proof

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Ummmmmmm.......

I think I'm going to have to leave before I reach 20,000. Always nice to have some kind of anonimity.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
because i am a loser i did the math and andrew you are only about 50 days away from 20,000, stay till then at least

I concur
Quote by frd_marshll
because i am a loser i did the math and andrew you are only about 50 days away from 20,000, stay till then at least

I concur

haha i just did the maths as well. it's a little soon to be making this thread.

20,000 posts though? this forum isn't worth it.
Quote by agreth_3rd
haha i just did the maths as well. it's a little soon to be making this thread.

20,000 posts though? this forum isn't worth it.

perhaps, but i didnt want to forget about it...

besides, its never too early to start talking about bilesy...
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
^ I worry for you....

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
this is andrew biles-related so i shall psot it in this thread. I was watching pulp fiction for the first time (yeah i know ) last night and when Mia said that quote in your sig I was like !!! cos I recognised it y'know.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by jallas
this is andrew biles-related so i shall psot it in this thread. I was watching pulp fiction for the first time (yeah i know ) last night and when Mia said that quote in your sig I was like !!! cos I recognised it y'know.

Alice! Pulp Fiction is essential CIGAWP knowledge, when I was on the dole I watched it twice a day, every day, and at one point could quote it start to finish.

"You look like a couple of dorks"

"haha, they're your clothes mother****er"
^ That picture must be about five years old now anyway.

Quote by jallas

One of the greatest line(s) in any film in my opinion. Only the napalm speech in 'Apocalypse now' and one in 'The Godfather part 2' (that I can't think how it goes at the minute) beat it. But then part 2 is the greatest film ever (well, nearly).

Quote by tezhall
Alice! Pulp Fiction is essential CIGAWP knowledge, when I was on the dole I watched it twice a day, every day, and at one point could quote it start to finish.

Blimey! Twice a day!
The whole pulp linkage makes sense though.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Bmm386
Kaos is a mod now?

That's news.

yeah... i was modding SD's cocksucking forum, so it was only going to be temporary, but doug couldn't be bothered demodding me after the forum was deleted. so i asked him to give me a forum for something to do, and i got FOTB

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by tezhall

"You look like a couple of dorks"

"haha, they're your clothes mother****er"

well you didn't tell me that >: (

lmfao@quote though.

i laughed so ahrd all the way through, especially the bit where vincent shot marvin by accident in the car.

ahahahahaha and:

"did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?"
"no i didn't"
"you know why you didn't see that sign?"
"why?"
"'cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ******s ain't my fucking business, that's why!"

lmfao
Quote by Kensai
Go on. Please, i'll send you my super secret ninja monkey's to serve you for a day.
i'll do anything to see a picture.

anything

"bitch! be cool!"
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
"you birng the needle down...in a sharp...stabbing...motion"
"what, I stab her 3 times...?"
"No you don't stab her three times, you just stab her once!"

"What now? I'll tell you what now. I'm gonna get some hard, pipe hittin ******* to come down here and go to work with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me hill billy boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on yo ass."
"I meant what now between me and you"
"Oh. That what now"

p.s. Andrew, you've not denied the webcam yet...
Page 1 of 2