Hellow I've just bought a larriveé D-05E with inside a fishman electronic setup... (NOT on-board electronics)

I have a fender amp (used for electric guitar) ... I think i need some kind of a preamp or something. guitar -->preamp-->fender amp (is this correct?)

Does anybody has some advice please?
Just because it doesn't have onboard adjustments doesn't mean it doesn't have a preamp connected to the endpin. Are you sure it has no preamp at all?

If it has no preamp then I would suggest getting the presonus acousti-Q. It an acoustic tube preamp. I've got one and really like it, however, it isn't cheap and it does give off more background hum than a "regular" preamp.

If you need to spend a little less then look into the LR Baggs preamps and the b-band preamps. They are both good companies and they both have preamps that you can clip to your belt or mount to a mic stand, and they have preamps that you can mount inside your guitar with the controlles hidden inside the soundhole so you still get minimum sound change to the acoustic tone.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Just because it doesn't have onboard adjustments doesn't mean it doesn't have a preamp connected to the endpin. Are you sure it has no preamp at all?

If it has no preamp then I would suggest getting the presonus acousti-Q. It an acoustic tube preamp. I've got one and really like it, however, it isn't cheap and it does give off more background hum than a "regular" preamp.

If you need to spend a little less then look into the LR Baggs preamps and the b-band preamps. They are both good companies and they both have preamps that you can clip to your belt or mount to a mic stand, and they have preamps that you can mount inside your guitar with the controlles hidden inside the soundhole so you still get minimum sound change to the acoustic tone.

I use a tube "microphone" preamp as I have an external pickup.
It is by ART and works very well.

Remember most boards / amps you will be using will have an eq. It may not be the best but it will work.

DJ
Click this link: http://www.larrivee.com/flash/products/pickups/pickups.html

Scroll way down and tell us which one you have... use the name given on the site and either Cord, Dread or myself will tell you more about it.

Who knows... there may be more people in this forum with as much, or even more knowledge, but I'm just poiting to the few that I can recall off the top of my head.

You must have bought it used? The D-05E comes with the L.R. Baggs iMix Notch System (Dual Source).

Here's some specs on it...
L.R. Baggs iMix Notch System (Dual Source)

The iMix Notch System is a dual source preamp which utilizes the L.R. Baggs under saddle transducer (Called the 'Element') and an Acoustic Soundboard Transducer (The iBeam). This preamp is exclusive to Larrivee Guitars and is only available on our -05 Series and up. It features the same primary controls as the Element Notch including: Phase inversion Switch, Narrow-Band Notch Control, Bass-Mid-treble Sliders. It also features a mix knob which allows you to "Blend" both the Element and iBeam together for the perfect live sound which can cut through but still preserve the "acoustics" of the guitar. The mix control also allows you to use either source independently without bleed. As with the Element Notch System, the preamp also has the battery compartment on-board (accessible by lightly pressing on the preamp). This means that batteries can be changed in 10 seconds without de-stringing the instrument. This preamp is designed and built for the performing musician.