i am a somewhat begginer at guitar and i have had a fender stratocaster squire for about 2 years now and i am kinda bored of it and i am looking to sell it. its in almost perfect condition and has no major problems with it. how much do you think i could get for it?
200$? Around that, give or take a bit.

Originally posted by rich_sg:

Why does your dad have an iPod? Old people aren't cool enough to own them

the question is.....how much would you need to pay someone to take it off your hands

EDIT: Unless its a higher class model of a squire strat, if there is such a thing. and semi-ario.....muppet. lol
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
Last edited by steamin' at Aug 14, 2006,
^

Probably 100$ or much less. Maybe even 40$.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Maybe around $100. My squier new cost around $170, so I'm pretty sure that you aren't going to get $200 for it.
What you could do, is throw it off somewhere very very high.....it'll give you much more pleasure than recieving money for it.

Oh and btw, if its your only guitar, and your lookin to sell it so you can upgrade, then you're still gonna have to save up pretty much the same amount you would need before you even sold the thing
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
well i am looking to get an epiphone version of the gibson sg so idk how much of that i can pay off with the squire
Meh, 200$ / 40$, tis all the same thing xD.

Originally posted by rich_sg:

Why does your dad have an iPod? Old people aren't cool enough to own them

$ 343 American Dollars For Sure...

but seriously, you won't get more than $50 from that thing. Most Squiers are bad enough new, imagine used .
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Last edited by wmzbomgzors at Aug 14, 2006,
dude a squier's not worth the effort of putting up on ebay, do a jimi hendrix style burning man!!