Page 1 of 6
Well I'v been talking with some chicks recently and they said that they just love guys that play guitars? What do you think about that? Any girls here? Tell us the truth )
i like it, just because its something we have in common. i hate guys that try to show off though; its obvious. i want a man i can jam with
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
From personal experiance yes, but anyone who plays it for that reason does not deserve his axe.
Quote by popapez
i like it, just because its something we have in common. i hate guys that try to show off though; its obvious. i want a man i can jam with
I'd 'jam' with you any day.

>_>

In all seriousness, I don't go around making it known to everyone that I play guitar... The girls who know I do play don't seem to care all that much.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Girls don't seem to care when I play guitar, because I don't take requests... no one's impressed by my wankfests except for other guitarists

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
i do..but just like popapez said its because we have something in common. and it means that they actually do something productive in their spare time
all the girls ive met who play guitar suck, and when compared to them, i rule and they love me for it.
one of them cant even fret a power chord and is already saving to get a ****ing billy madden guitar, and the other plays bass, and she adjust her strap to a level that the beatles might have played at (guitar is level with her shoulders)
she claims its easier to play, and in reality, she cant even play green day.
then when i play american idiot for fun they swarm me.
THUS, UN talented female guitarists like male guitarits i have found.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Personally i dont go boasting about playing or telling anyone besides my fellow players and/or close friends. simple fact that in my school, maybe the whole of england i am unsure, chavs are the main "race" and i try to keep it close to my chest to avoid getting my teeth kicked in. but the girls that do know think that its cool. they dont seem to think much of it but they think its cool. Mainly the girls who like/liked me did so because im different to most of the others. not to be big headed but as someone once put it "they like you coz your a big rocker dude". so in my experience no.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
im pretty popular at school, im good at the guitar and skateboarding.

im not realy sure which one of those the girls are chasing.
my girlfriend loves it and all the other girls i know think its awsome. so from my experiences, girls love a guy who can play guitar. btw, you get extra points if you can sing too.
An ugly douchebag that plays guitar is just an ugly douchebag with a guitar around his neck.

I'm not saying you're an ugly douchebag, just stating my opinion on this whole "Girls love when guys play guitars" thing.
Well hmm if you take requests and can play Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, then yeah. otherwise, no.
"Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave" - Penguin
i bet girls would perfer if their boyfriend plays guitar only if they also play guitar
so that they can relate easier.
i know that i perfer a girl that can play to a non player
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
the girls care a lot where i am there all like ohh u play guitar awesome thats soo cool u kno that stuff
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
yeah, they like it, but only when you play an acoustic or popular song
i was in choir class and sometimes the teacher plays his guitar. well one day he let me play it and i played grand theft autumn acoustically, and the preppy girls went nuts.
this is kinda universal:

some girls do, some girls dont

lots do thou, no ****in idea why :p
girls seem to like my singing more than my bass playing. Even though I sing backing vocals, they always tell me I've got a "pretty voice". My bass style is pretty progressive where I noodle around alot (I've been teaching myself jazz bass) but maybe they like simpler rootbashing stuff. Who the hell cares! I'll play what I want whether they like it or not.
Quote by I__guitarist__I
im pretty popular at school, im good at the guitar and skateboarding.

im not realy sure which one of those the girls are chasing.

..lol shameless
Quote by wilty00
but anyone who plays it for that reason does not deserve his axe.

I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Holy Magenta
Meh, I don't like it when guys try to show off by playing mushy, popular songs.
Play me Dead Kennedys, damnit.

Holy Magenta, I love you.

Me and my girlfriend (note:not Holy Magenta) both play guitar, and she's just starting out so I get to teach her lol, I guess I get the best of both worlds.
lots of girls like it to listen me playing

but the girl who like me
finds the music I play
and adore most
fascinating

has not yet appeared
The chicks i hang out with dont give a **** about me playing guitar.
Quote by PinkFender_69
Run....its better if you have some motivation, so throw a rock through the police station window.....being out on the lamb gets you in shape....FAST!

Founder of the official American Hi-Fi Club PM me to join
Quote by wilty00
From personal experiance yes, but anyone who plays it for that reason does not deserve his axe.

...and can't play anyways.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
I try not to play in front of people, so it really wouldn't really matter for me.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah Yeah interesting... I think most of the girls would like that you'd sing a serenade bellow her balcony...
girls wont just like a guy b/c he plays guitar but itll definatly catch their attention or be a nice plus to them. all the girls that ive met are amazed at how i can play, even if its a simple powerchord. and im not even that good lol i guess most will respect u and some even give u credit for being 'talented'
rawwwwwwwwwwww
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
ehh my gf likes it.

FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
hmm....some do find it a big turn on. I was really turned on when a girl i knew started playing jazz runs on a massive double bass. Girls seem more scared by shredding and good playing. It means ur a loser, cause u have to give up alot of time and ur social life to become that good. And its a pretty accurate measure really. The better u can play the more of a loser u are
I've found that writing songs just makes you more interesting to people.

Cause people are always interested in hearing new songs.
Quote by tommyt
you see what youve done draken youve unleashed airplay upon unsuspecting teens, damn you and your self righteous reportyness

buttsecks?

"Cookies? Who said you could eat *my* cookies?!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Quote by Pan-Tallica
In all seriousness, I don't go around making it known to everyone that I play guitar... The girls who know I do play don't seem to care all that much.

same. those that iv played in front of are pretty impressed, btu that doesnt make them liek me or anything
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos