Does anyone know where i can get a guitar painted?? This is the color i want

Im a lefty and i want to color my Les Paul. Also if you can get a price that would be great

- Dave -
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
A baby blue Les Paul? oh my...
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
ya i know i always wanted that color, i want to be different.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Daphne/Sonic blue huh? ReRanch sells rattle cans with that color. I could also spray it for you. PM if you're interested.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
the best bet would probbly be to tkae it to your local guitar shop and see what advice they could give. dont try to do it yourself unles your really sure on what your doing. nice colour btw, looks like surf blue rather than baby blue possibly??
^It's Daphne Blue.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
No problem, knowledge is power.

Chris
dont take it to no car shop you crazy...they dont know about wood qualities or anything like that....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
ya probably but most paints used to pain cars are used for guitars right?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yeh..i guess..but still, those rough, rough hands [shiver]
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
dont take it to no car shop you crazy...they dont know about wood qualities or anything like that....

Yes they do. There are other reasons you shouldn't though - the main reason is becuase they probably won't do it.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
do you work at the car painting shop near his house? i expect not, so how the fuck do you know what they know??? HUH???
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
do you work at the car painting shop near his house? i expect not, so how the fuck do you know what they know??? HUH???

My father worked for 22 years in the car restoration business - you have to have a degree and in this degree you have to take 4 Woodworking courses.

They won't take it becuase they don't know what they would be liable for if they screwed up. Anything else?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Apparently it's more important what finish you use than what paint you use. By this logic you could easily do it yourself with a can of spray paint if you found an intelligent person who could advise you on sanding and re-finishing.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.