My guitar was giving any output recently so I unscrewed to have a look at the problem, and discovered that the Input wire, wasn't connected to the 1/4' Jack plug(where you put the 1/4' Jack), I was doing some ****ing around and discovered even if i manually hold the wire to the jack it doesnt give any output? How can I reglue/stick the wire to the plug to make it work, should i take it to a music store to get it fixed up(how much would it cost), or can should i do it myself with some superglue? Its not the end of the world if I can't get it fixed because its only a cheap EC-50, but still any advice appreciated.
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
Did you make that Led Zep sign, or was it a vinyl? BTW, you COULD just buy another jack and resolder it and reattach it to the guitar???

[EDIT: Super glue wont work, has to be SOLDER, which is hot metal that holds other metal together then dries and keeps holding them, if youve never done it and dont have an iron, take it to a shop, or buy an iron and f*** up your guitar....]
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
picked up the led zep sticker at my local goth mart(hot topic)
quite nice dude, now: do you know what you have to do with your guitar, i pretty much said it right i think...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
You can solder a new input jack to the rest of it.

Google "guitar solder tips" and "guitar solder schematics" for help.

Btw, nice flowery blue bedsheets.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Im not sure if I'm willing to solder it myself, I might **** it up, how much do you think Ill get charged at a music store?

And btw my sheets are incredible
This is too simple, seriously, and the music store will just rip you off...

There must be 2 wires disconnected from the hot and ground of the input jack. Test out which goes where and resolder it properly. In this case, see MONO.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
It's easy to solder, and you can't really f*** it up at all.

If you solder incorrectly, then you just desolder and try again. Easy as pie.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you