I'm looking to replace my pickups in my guitar. I play metallica, slayer, iron maiden etc and will soon be using an ad120vt. What sort of pickups should i get?
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
thanks, i'll have a look
I live in England
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
I bought an Epi SG custom shop model, I replaced the original pickups with Seymour Duncans. I used the SH4 and SH2N. This is what Guitar Center and Musicians Friend sells as the Hotrodded Humbucker set. I've been real happy with the sound. Ican play wide range of music styles and the sound is very clear compared the originals.
Quote by fireman464
I bought an Epi SG custom shop model, I replaced the original pickups with Seymour Duncans. I used the SH4 and SH2N. This is what Guitar Center and Musicians Friend sells as the Hotrodded Humbucker set. I've been real happy with the sound. Ican play wide range of music styles and the sound is very clear compared the originals.

Its a good set, but he's english, so brands like Bareknuckle and Swinesheads will do better.

I saw Swinesheads, I dont understand how Bareknuckle can be much better, its rather impossible.
Swinesheads are great, ive got one Runaway in my Les Paul and its amazing!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009