i have duncan designed pickups on my s1 elite

how much would it cost to have seymour duncans put in???

what about EMGs???

this is just for the labor too, not the actual pickups
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
That depends on the pickups. I recently replaced my SG's pickups for around $120.00. I did the work myself and used Seymour Duncan's SH4 and SH2N.
you'd have to go to your local shop and ask them, but personally i think its easier to install them yourself
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Quote by mlbaxter89
No of course you havent. I started at age 15 and how i wish i had started earlier. The common problem with people of your age group (no offence and I'm not saying you're like this) is sticking with things. As long as you keep the determination and stick with the instrument you'll do fine. However, you will only be able to manage those solos if you actually progress as a guitarist.

i am confused

o and sorry i deleted your post by accident while i was trying to delete mine

i really dont know much about changing the pickups, but if it really isn't that hard, i might consider it...

would it be much harder to put EMGs in though becuase there needs to be a place for the battey??
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
no, EMG's are actually easier than SD's because of the quick connect plug.
everything is already wired, and comes with pots. you just replace the pots.

and you can stick the battery in the cavity, no need for a designated battery cavity.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!