The deal is that i'm buying a guitar, but i want a cool looking and a reliable guitar at a low price though... what guitar should i buy, it would help if you could include a link or a picture and maybe a price
i'm one of those people that roll their terds into balls and eat crayons... can you find me a home?
what do you play?
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
if your looking for a varied guitar then chances are you'll have to pay a bit more, we need a genre to say properly
i play electric guitar, i switch between lead and rythm
i'm one of those people that roll their terds into balls and eat crayons... can you find me a home?
What Type Of Music Do You Play?????????
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
i play punk, heavy metal, a little bit of everything in that area
Strats are pretty good for all around. (fender) Not a nock off. With a strat, which I just bought one and I can play ac/dc and zeppelin then play some a7x. Its a great guitar. Also since your on a budget think about a squier they might me a cheaper version of fender but they do get the job done.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
He said he was on a budget and why buy an epi? seriously their over rated. To me atleast so dont everyone get on my case but alot of guitars are better.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
1st of all, how low can you possibly go? can you give us a range?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i can go from like $0-$350
http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-ICX220DXBK----Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-i280356.music
http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RVX220DXBK----Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-i280353.music
http://www.music123.com/Product/Product.aspx?sku=129325

Couple of Ibanezs, reason i recommend Ibanez is most companies like BC Rich or ESP tend to use crap wood, Agathis, to make their lower end production.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03

Couple of Ibanezs, reason i recommend Ibanez is most companies like BC Rich or ESP tend to use crap wood, Agathis, to make their lower end production.

well said
If you're looking for a "cool" and reliable guitar, get a BC Rich Bich. It's good for soloing, or so I've heard. I wouldn't be able to confirm that because I can't solo worth a damn. But just go to www.musiciansfriend.com and type in "BC Rich Bich" and it will give you reviews, information, the whole nine yards.

Plus, it's $250. Cheap.