Alright so... when I bought my Spider (save your flaming, I don't care) I bought the FBV-4 Express Pedal to go along with it which I love. I noticed there is a wah setting on it for the expression pedal, but I can't figure out how to activate it. There isn't really a user manual for it so don't tell me to go read the manual.

Simple question, simple answer. How do I activate the Wah feature on the FBV-4 express pedal?
Hmmm, their is no wah setting on the spiders data base, so that pedal isnt actually suited for it. I thinkn it was the FBV-2 you were meant to get for a spider..could be wrong but pretty sure thats it. As godderz said thats for the Pod.
Well everything on it has worked fine and seems suited to the model I got, and I checked all the compatibility codes and it is meant for what I have so...

No I'm sure it's meant for it... it came with the right cords, the channels are all switch capable with it, and the expression pedal is working fine. Just haven't figured out what the wah is for or how to access it.
Last edited by wilty00 at Aug 14, 2006,
Quote by wilty00
Well everything on it has worked fine and seems suited to the model I got, and I checked all the compatibility codes and it is meant for what I have so...

No I'm sure it's meant for it... it came with the right cords, the channels are all switch capable with it, and the expression pedal is working fine. Just haven't figured out what the wah is for or how to access it.

So................. buy a pod.
Quote by santhony1987
So................. buy a pod.

I don't quite follow... why would that make me want to buy a pod.
From ZZ Sounds:

Product Description
Designed for the performing guitarist who needs a compact, cost effective foot controller, FBV Express allows guitarists to instantly recall an entire rig when connected to Spider II, Flextone III, or Vetta series modeling amplifiers. FBV Express delivers instant access to amp channel memories via four gig-ready footswitches built into a road-ready steel enclosure. FBV Express also enables tap tempo for effects, and the built-in, chromatic tuner allows for quick and accurate tuning. A full size, heavy-duty Volume/Wah pedal adds must-have control for the performing guitarist. FBV Express connects via standard RJ-45 cable, and is also fully compatible with PODxt and PODxt Pro guitar and bass series products.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
From ZZ Sounds:

Product Description
Designed for the performing guitarist who needs a compact, cost effective foot controller, FBV Express allows guitarists to instantly recall an entire rig when connected to Spider II, Flextone III, or Vetta series modeling amplifiers. FBV Express delivers instant access to amp channel memories via four gig-ready footswitches built into a road-ready steel enclosure. FBV Express also enables tap tempo for effects, and the built-in, chromatic tuner allows for quick and accurate tuning. A full size, heavy-duty Volume/Wah pedal adds must-have control for the performing guitarist. FBV Express connects via standard RJ-45 cable, and is also fully compatible with PODxt and PODxt Pro guitar and bass series products.

That doesn't really mean anything... it says it comes with a Volume/Wah expression pedal so I'm assuming theres some way to access it. Just 'cause it says that its compatible with PODxt doesn't mean thats its there JUST for the PODxt does it??