At the beginning of the summer I took apart my Jackson DINKY and stripped all the paint off.

It's now two months later and I have no idea what to paint it. My sister came up with an idea, but it was kinda plain, but I started painting anyway. I just stopped spraying down the primer to come get some opinions.

I kinda want it to be Rage Against The Machine-ish. I don't want to totally copy one of Tom's guitars, but I want the guitar to have a look like your gonna hear some badass noise coming out of it.

All sugestions apprectiated.
Thanks
how about the shadows fall skull from their new album...its pretty nice, maybe you could place it on the arm contour

or like the kerry king tribal designs

or a tiger stripe sort of thing.....

........just suggestions
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
a skull with the arms going to take who listen

that would be nice
Quote by tongue untied

maybe something like that- its my guitar btw- now it has the emg's in it

there it is- its pretty sick

Pretty sick indeed.

As for the paint put a blood splater on it or something...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
That be a sweet guitar, I considered a blood splatter, like the dude from atreyu but, I've got mixed feelings about it.
Thanks for all the ideas
Make it a true "Feed the Homeless" guitar and paint a ham sandwich or some ramen noodles on there.
I think I'm gonna paint it solid white, and write something on there.

My best ideas right now are...
Testify
Guerrilla
Free Mumia (or Free Mumia Abu-Jamal)
Know Your Enemy

or just paint the front of the guitar like a Red Bull can, logo and all. I love that ****.
Last edited by AmericanMachine at Aug 15, 2006,
Quote by metallicaman80
Make it a true "Feed the Homeless" guitar and paint a ham sandwich or some ramen noodles on there.

Feed the homeless? Or do you mean Arm The Homeless?

Paint it so it says take the power back.
EDIT: or paint Renegade on it
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Last edited by lookie here at Aug 15, 2006,
Quote by AmericanMachine
That be a sweet guitar, I considered a blood splatter, like the dude from atreyu but, I've got mixed feelings about it.
Thanks for all the ideas

Please dont do that, it looks ridiculous.
make sure to put on a killswitch, for tom morello stuff. another thing to do would be to paint it so it looks like it's make of riveted steel plates
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Do like tank armor. Or something like rusted steel. or go way out and get it coated in a thin layer of diamond plate look-alike stuff.
now why dont you do something thats gonna catch alot of attention, like do a skull and crossbones on the front and do the back of a skull and crossbones on the back, as if the skull is literally inside your guitar, making it look 3D would be a plus.... i love skulss...and bones...speciall the crossed ones...
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Do something original. Make your own design.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by False_God
i got it!!!!!!! a naked woman!!!!!!

YES! But give her skulls for nipples...cover her in blood....and cover her "WOOOOOHOOOO" with a red bull can
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Thats the dumbest idea I have ever heard......

Cover he woohoo, c'mon son, its called a a vagina. Be a big boy, and dont cover her in blood, thats just, well wrong, on sooo many levels... and why cover her niples? lol
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by SGKIDD
Thats the dumbest idea I have ever heard......

Cover he woohoo, c'mon son, its called a a vagina. Be a big boy, and dont cover her in blood, thats just, well wrong, on sooo many levels... and why cover her niples? lol

oh, we're scerious?

and cover her nipples so he can play on T.V XD
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
I was serious!! lol

Sarcasm is hard to type, apologies if this or previouse messages were misunderstood
Mail Goes here.

Quote by SGKIDD
I was serious!! lol

Sarcasm is hard to type, apologies if this or previouse messages were misunderstood

Yeah, it's cool, I was just adding to the naked woman thing to make it more original XD In a "not so scerious" way
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Actually its a nice idea, but it would be better on the back and if she was plain ol naked in a pin up pose it would be better than smeared in blood and having skull niples.... lol
Mail Goes here.

Quote by SGKIDD
Actually its a nice idea, but it would be better on the back and if she was plain ol naked in a pin up pose it would be better than smeared in blood and having skull niples.... lol

There ya go!

That's your new art for your jackson, OBEY!!!!
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Agreed, 50's pin up nude girl...do it or UG will wage war.... seriously
Mail Goes here.

write '' beer the cause and cure of any mans problems '' on it
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
im currently doin the red bull idea. its lookin nice

without the flash

Im getting some stickers of the logo, theyre coming from Thailand so, woohoo
Last edited by AmericanMachine at Aug 25, 2006,