well for awhile now ive been set on a AC30CC. i thiink they sound amazing! but im concerned it wont have enough crunch. so i was lookin at this, this, or this. i think those marshalls will be aible to achieve a more crunchy sound. or is the ac30 more then capable?
I agree. TSL601. But, you better make sure you get out and try them out hardcore before you buy.
With a les paul-type guitar and an OD pedal you can get some nice modern hard rock distortion oe classic rock overdrive. Its more mellow though, not as much bite as a high gain amp but good none-the-less. You would be suprised with the amount of gain it can achieve.
I heard DSLs were more realiable, but the MF reviews sa that the TSL is more reliable
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
With a good booster, the AC30 gets plenty dirty.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
With a good booster, the AC30 gets plenty dirty.

So like a maxon tubescreamer?
Quote by aznrockerdude
I heard DSLs were more realiable, but the MF reviews sa that the TSL is more reliable

no TSLs are deffinently more reliable than dsls and a little more user freindly.
save up a little more money and get the Marshall TSL402. It has much more crunch than the 401.
My vote goes for a Vox AC30 + OD like has been suggested above.

Edit - anyone find it weird that the AC30CC1 is the same price as the AC30CC2

Edit 2 - Nevermind, just noticed the 1x12 has the better speaker.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Last edited by SamDking at Aug 16, 2006,
Vox ac30. It's a fantastic amp!!
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.