Hey guys, just wanna take a survey here. Half the people I've asked have said Line 6, the other half have said Randall. But I've only asked about 6 people. So here's a little survey. Which is better?

Line 6 Spider II

or

Randall RG series?

Randall definetely. I hear those Spiders suck arse.

I have both a podxt and a variax though and I love them both, so Line 6 isn't THAT bad
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Line 6. they are definately alot more versatile. And they have the most distortion out of any other amp i've heard. I played on a Randall at a gig once and it sounded like ****. I would have used my Spider II head but the asshole was rushing us to play.
The Adults Are Talking.
Quote by demonspeeding05
And they have the most distortion out of any other amp i've heard.

You need to get out more...
heh, well personally, i kinda like randall better. i think its more suited to my style (metallica-esque). i feel as though the gain is quite saturated and a tight enough for a good punch in the face kinda tone. never really played a line 6, but i hear it's alright.
Line 6 amps are good for dropping out of planes to watch them go boom.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Randall. Just in case you didn't read that, Randall.
I've heard(and experienced) that the RG100 is better than the 75, so keep that in mind.
Randall. To to the gear forum if you wanna talk to people that are passionate about hating the Spider II
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail