Anyone know of any good amp brands that compare to the likes of the Mesa Boogie Rectos? If someone says Marshall I'm going to scream. Thanks in advance. Oh and if you were wondering what kinda of music the amp is being used for, it's an experimental/ post hardcore/ death metal band, but the amp needs to have a wide variety of uses, because we mix it up.

G-rit
Left handed and proud damn!t...!
peavey also has a few amps with a good hardcore sound, i know throwdown uses them. look into the 6505 or the xxx
id say a peavey 5150, maybe an ashdown fallen angel etc..id say peavey 5150 used on ebay or 6505 would be ur best bet
^+1
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
engl
framus
bogner
soldano
peavey
vht
krank (eww, but you may like them)
genz benz
koch
hughes and kettner
cornford
diezel

probably more, but that's all I can think of off-hand
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I recommend Marshall =P

Nah but seriously.... The Peavey 5150/6505 is a dark sounding amp... So I recommend them.
If you're looking for something that sounds similar to a Mesa Recto, look at Peavey's XXX. It's got a similar sound and it's a whole lot cheaper.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor