Anyone like them? I find it extremely hard to find their stuff, but i have one song Yearning the Seeds of a New Demension, which is beautiful. I recommend them to anyone, and good luck with trying to find their stuff. Discuss.
In the Woods... own, plain & simple. I'm pretty sure Amazon sells their cds, so you can pick 'em up there. Omnio & Strange in Stereo are widley accepted as their best. I find Return to the Isle of Men my favorite though.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by Sammoth
Anyone like them? I find it extremely hard to find their stuff, but i have one song Yearning the Seeds of a New Demension, which is beautiful. I recommend them to anyone, and good luck with trying to find their stuff. Discuss.

I know exactly what you talking about. I've only got Closing In from Strange In Stereo and I Am Your Flesh from Omnio, I found those mp3's but I can't get the albums from any cd stores.
upon second listen, these guys are actually pretty cool. i like the "folky"sort of aspect. also, RingmasterTJ likes em, and you tend to have good recommendations
^Lol, appreciated...yea, their definitely an acquired taste I would say.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
ahh one of the most under-rated metal bands in existance. Listen to Heart of the Ages, perhaps one of the most uplifting yet depressive metal songs created. If you cant appeciate In the Woods perhaps you know nothing of metal.
I have Strange in Stereo. I like. Does what it says on the tin though, haha.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
listened to a couple of their songs off prog archives and thay are amazing ive got to get all of their cds