i question i hate is when someone asks you to play a song on the bass. like you know alot of songs but u dont know if they will think it was cool or somthing like that and i wanted to know if any one has a song that would be a good song to play. thats fast or has somthing cool or catchy. just wanted to know cause i need a song like that lol, thanks!!!!!!!!
If you are really good then learn YYZ by Rush it will blow peoples socks off
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
learn the intro to NIB by sabbath or learn moby dick by zeppelin...bot amazing bass parts that impress people...oh yeah and hystaria by muse thats a good one to...and maxwell murder by rancid...good luck with those
Usually anything by Red Hot Chili Peppers has a catchy/fast bassline. I suggest the songs...

. All Around The World
. Dani California
. Higher Ground
. Suck My Kiss

Good luck!
Quote by Z٥S٥
Usually anything by Red Hot Chili Peppers has a catchy/fast bassline. I suggest the songs...

. All Around The World
. Dani California
. Higher Ground
. Suck My Kiss

Good luck!

ya, also stone cold bush, fight like a brave solo, get up and jump, out in la solo
were all a bunch of brothers livin in a cool way along with 6 million others in a place called L.A. --out in L.A. by rhcp
People are very easily impressed with bass. Play some mainstream song that is 'fast' and people will be falling all over you. (Hysteria, Maxwell Murder, Around the World, heck even Schism by tool will get people to be impressed by you.)

You could also go the punk root and learn some Anti-flag stuff, like Bring out your Dead and Under Ground network.
Quote by Invictious
Learn to improvise on the blues scale.

Best answer. Do it...