Im having some trouble transposing music (sheet music) to guitar tabs, im trying to memorize the notes on the fret board but i keep getting it wrong when i try to transpose. So is there any links, diagrams, notes, etc, that can help me learn how to transpose right?
Well, each note can be played in several different positions on the guitar. When transcribing chords, wokr out the root note, try to work out what sort of chord is being played eg powerchords, triads etc and remember their shapes.

It seems that maybe you don't realise there is only 1 fret (semitone) between B-C and E-F even though it seems like a whole tone on sheet music.

Ive never tried transcribing from sheet to tab though I imagine it would be a pain in the neck. Hope what I've said helps!
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by KGM
I'm having some trouble transposing music (sheet music) to guitar tabs, im trying to memorize the notes on the fret board but i keep getting it wrong when i try to transpose. So is there any links, diagrams, notes, etc, that can help me learn how to transpose right?
Friend, you are wasting a lot of time and effort, in my opinion. Tabs are shorthand, the abbreviation, the Cliff's Notes version of music. If you already know how to read standard notation, and I assume you do since you're transposing from standard to tab, why in the world do you want to go backwards? Standard notation conveys much more information than tabs could ever hope to, and in a more concise format. You'll be much better off devoting the time you would have spent on this transposition project practicing your guitar, again in my opinion.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.