Hey, having set my sights on a Caparison Dellinger, i found out that it feels very stiff... I cant deal with that...

Can anyone make a suggestion for a guitar around $1000-$2000 that i'll use mainly for metal/rock soloing. It has to have:

-Floyd Rose Tremolo (preferably Orginal Floyd Rose)
-24 Frets
-Matted/Oiled neck (preferably Bolt On)
-Ebony or Maple fingerboard
-H-H pickup configuration (NOT H-S-H)
-Not too metal looking (because i play soft/melodic rock as well (instrumental) and i dont want to look retarded) The Caparison Dellinger II looks PERFECT so make judgments according to that!
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Bodenhamer modded Maxon OD808
Marshall DSL 401 Combo
Mesa/Boogie F-50 w/ Marshall TSL 2x12 cab
a js signature series by ibanez. satriani can solo like no one else so that guitar would be sweet
I can't make any suggestions, but you shouldn't be concerned about if it looks too metal...
Personally I don't like metal looking guitars, but if you can afford it and it has the specs then so be it - the guitarist makes the guitars look.
In other words, if you play softly enough then a B C Rich ain't going to look aggressive now is it...
*shrugs* I don't know...
The reason i meantioned the metal look is because i cant go up on stage and play Im Alright by Neil Zaza with a BC rich warlock with tribal graphics....

O another point:

MUST be smooth/slinky to play ie easy to bend string/floyd rose. NOT like the caparison stiffness....
Gear:

Marshall DSL 401 Combo
Dude, you already have perfect gear. But if I had to say, everything you mentioned screams Ibanez.
Quote by hhcave
The reason i meantioned the metal look is because i cant go up on stage and play Im Alright by Neil Zaza with a BC rich warlock with tribal graphics....

O another point:

MUST be smooth/slinky to play ie easy to bend string/floyd rose. NOT like the caparison stiffness....

Errrrr, you can't play anything with a B.C. Rich...
What about a Carvin? Super Strat design, can get active pickups... 24 frets... Floyd Rose... Really slinky neck... Has all the characteristics you want, really, except you might want to do a pickup swap.
Hi, I'm Peter
Steve Vai's signature ibanez! woohoo thats one purty guitar, lol...

Maybe to pretty though...lol
Its definately to flashy for me, lol
yeah im seriously looking at the Carvins.
Gear:

Marshall DSL 401 Combo