That pedals sounds better on tubeamps? for example, if i up graded my crate gt65 to a valveking would my Ubermetal, Hyper Phase, and Badhorsie wah sound better?
Fuzz sounds good with Tube Amps.

Just listen to Hendrix.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Well....yes. But because a tube amp is about a billion times better than a SS, not because it 'drives the tubes' although this may occur if using an 'overdrive' rather than standard distortion pedal anyway...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
you guys do know that if you put an overdrive in front of a already overdriven tube amp, you'll get feedback very easily (even if the gain on your overdrive pedal is closed)?

Personally I think not all tube amps sound good with pedals, nor do all SS amps.
well then again i recently heard a boss gt8 with a small peavey solid state amp and to be precise it was craptastic now i think everyone is full aware of the potential of the boss gt8 pedal but seriously it was a huge let down. so yes
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
You don't want to use a distortion pedal with a tube amp...you'd want to get an overdrive to boost into high gain territory.

But yet, a better amp will bring more out in the rest of your pedals!

That's not really true. A lot of people (myself included) use a distortion pedal in front of tube amps all the time.
Summer Sale: Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends September 4th.
www.UnderTheGroove.com
Most solid state distortion will actually sound damn good thru a tube amp. The real 'tube tone' people search for comes from the power amp, not the preamp. But settings that are used for distortion on a solid state amp probably won't work as well on a tube amp and will require considerable tweaking, because you also have to contend with the power tube distortion which isn't present in a solid state amp.

However, the best distortion you can get is from an all-tube amp.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor