What is the difference between a Fender Precision Bass and a Legend Bass Guitar (a crappy starter one) - they both look exactly the same except one says Fender and the other Legend.

Also, does a 5-string Bass have an extra thicker string or a thinner?
uhm well first question woudl be the quality the tone on the bass, and well you basically said the difference teh legend is a crappy starter one, the fenders are generally nicer, and a 5 stringer has a thicker low B, hope that answered it for you
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
no a standard P-bass has 2 knobs, one is for volume the other is for tone, if the legend only has 1 i am guessing it is jsut a volume knob
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
generally 3 is when u hav 2 seperate pickups, which would then be 2 volume controls and a tone.

4 would generally be 2 volume controls a tone and a mid boost/cut. or some times master volume, treble, bass, and tone.

but if u relaly wanted to be sure then just look up what the knobs do.