Poll: Which Amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Amp?
Marshall Mode Four 350 watt hybrid
9 53%
Peavey Triple XXX 120 watt all tube
8 47%
Voters: 17.
i am buying a new guitar and amp, and i have a choice between the marshall mode four 350 watt hybrid and the peavey triple xxx 120 watt all tube. i am going to buy a gibson sg gothic II with EMGs for metal punk and hardcore, so which amp would be better? thank you very much.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
its me, steve.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
peavey triple XXX for me.

+1
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
+1 for Caparison lawl. how long left til you get it 2 weeks max

They said that they will call me when it gets in there, I gave them my cell number, work number, and my office number. I'm just glad I'm getting a Capairison that Pete doesn't have....I want to kill someone, I want it now!!!
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
lol i gotta wait another 6 months to get enough funds (cough*rob a bank*cough) to get a Caparison Dellinger SE in Twilight Blue
Quote by azn_guitarist25
lol i gotta wait another 6 months to get enough funds (cough*rob a bank*cough) to get a Caparison Dellinger SE in Twilight Blue

I think once I get enough cash after the CA i'll save for a JSX, then Michael Amott siggy...then my Arch Enemy fanboy-ness will be so big I'll have to explode...yeah.