Anyone seen this show yet?. Just got a ticket for November in Glasgow and i cant wait. Never heard much of COB or Lamb of God but they are decent-really just going to see Slayer again before i die (or they retire whichever is first)
been there, done that, got the t-shirt
but seriously it was ****ing awesome. slayer stole teh show. definetly worth the 60 bucks
I actually bought tickets..

And I don't even like Slayer. Should be a luagh either way
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
got my tickets for manchester. should be ****ing great! i love all 3 bands! ive seen Bodom & Lamb of God before, but never Slayer. to any of the guys who have been to any of the shows over in the US: have Slayer been playing alot off of the new album or....?
i got a ticket in october - in flames also play there - they're the reason why i payed the 40 ? slayer, lamb of god and cob are just the extra bands
Quote by Which_Guitar
i got a ticket in october - in flames also play there - they're the reason why i payed the 40 ? slayer, lamb of god and cob are just the extra bands

You suck.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Luke_Senior
got my tickets for manchester. should be ****ing great! i love all 3 bands! ive seen Bodom & Lamb of God before, but never Slayer. to any of the guys who have been to any of the shows over in the US: have Slayer been playing alot off of the new album or....?

Well, they've mainly been playing Cult, but that was before the album came out, so who knows? They've also played Eyes of the Insane at the recorded Vancouver show.
Quote by Luke_Senior

They only played Cult. The setlist couldnt have been more perfect, they played only one Non-Dave Lombardo song, Disciple. If you've listened to Slayers Decade of Aggression, its basically that, except a shorter set.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Slaughtered
They only played Cult. The setlist couldnt have been more perfect, they played only one Non-Dave Lombardo song, Disciple. If you've listened to Slayers Decade of Aggression, its basically that, except a shorter set.

nice one... altho id like to hear a few off of 'christ illusion', cult, jihad, etc.
They'll most likely play more songs from Christ Illusion, to promote the new album.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
yeah i thought so. a little off topic but does anyone know when the new dvd for children of bodom is due out?
I saw it here in America...without In Flames, unfortunately. Thine Eyes Bleed was mediocre at best, though they had good stage presence. Mastodon owned. CoB played perfectly, great setlist. Lamb of God was amazing as they always are, though they weren't quite as good as last time I saw them. Slayer was..Slayer. What the hell more can you say. They rule. Great show, worth every penny.
i won my ticket for free....

it broke down like this:

Slayer>CoB>Mastodon>Lamb of God

and I missed thine eyes.
Go Veg.
Quote by grimreaper65
Overpriced.

You gotta be ****ing kidding me. Do you know how much it costs to go see a decent band play live? I was extemely suprised by the price, and Id think Slayer alone would be 60-70 dollars at least. And the Unholy Alliance is 4 ball crushing bands for like, 40-60 bucks. What the hell is wrong with you

Back on topic...
Yah, I went to it in Long beach,
It ****ING OWNED!
for lack of a better description...

Slayer puts on a great show, simply amazing.
and then you have COB, lamb of god, and mastodon, who alone, would be awesome (even though they are technically metalcore, LoG puts on a great show)

so yah,
its a great concert

Edit to the guy above me: great sig!
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
amazing concert!!!! im from LA but couldnt see the long beach show so i went to the east coast and stayed with my sister and she took me to one of hte new jersey shows (it was at the continental arena). one of hte top shows of my life! along with opeth and sotu (cannibal corpse and behemoth).

R.I.P.'s:

- Syd Barrett
- Dimebag
- Chuck Schuldiner
- Cliff Burton
- Metallica
- SRV
- Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Useful_Idiot16
full baked i love how ur sig says R.I.P metallica lol.