Hey guys, i was about to get a behringer hellbabe wah-wah pedal...its damn affordable, all i can spend, so before tat i would like ur true comments whether its worth the money.....if nt, wat other effects could i gt in tat price range? TQ.

If u wanna know my equip....take a look below.
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
i have the hellbabe and, personally, i like it. i think its a decent wah, it's customizable tone-wise, turns off when you take your foot off, and gives a decent boost and effect.

but of course, i'm no expert on effects.
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
I was thinking about getting that its cheap but wasnt sure how good it is
what is your budget??? The prices change on diff. sites, so if i knew the budget you have, i could suggest something else...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
what is your budget??? The prices change on diff. sites, so if i knew the budget you have, i could suggest something else...

Well, i'm trading in one of my old pedals, my BOSS DS-2, i hate it......could gt enough to trade straight away wif the hellbabe....so my budget would be around RM200, in pounds i dunno, in dollars divide by 3.8.....the hellbabe is RM180.
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"