ok so i am writing a song and i need some help.
ive started with an intro which goes like this:

E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------10----------------------10----------------------10--------------------------------------
G---------11------11--------------11-----11--------------11----11--------------------12-----------
D------9---------------9---------9-------------9----------9-----------9---------------9-----9---------
A---7---------------------7---------------------------------------------------------10-----------10-----
E-------------------------------8------------------8-----7-----------------7----0--------------------0--

ok, first of all, could someone please help me identify these chords?!?! what key(if any) is this in?
secondly, im planning on having an intro solo and maye some riffs and some other things happening.
so if anyone has any suggestions, whether they be riffs, chords, fills, modes, scales etc...
im open to all suggestions, so get creative!
thanks for reading.
Last edited by Testament23 at Aug 15, 2006,
It sounds damn nice. Ill try to work this out

notes: E F# G A B C. Thats E minor.

Thats as far as I'll go because I don't want to write it for you
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
It sounds damn nice. Ill try to work this out

notes: E F# G A B C. Thats E minor.

Thats as far as I'll go because I don't want to write it for you

thanks man... feel free to write it for me...the piece was due yesterday and ive got sooo much more to go. ahh im screwed!