right, ive been playin since march (alot of practise) and i feel im pretty decent now considering the time ive been playin (i can play fade to black and master of puppets complete) and im lookin to get a second guitar but i dont have alot of cash,
i was originally going to get an epiphone g400 SG but i am tempted by ibanez's due to the price and the fact ive been told you get alot for your money with them, the only thing is i play a few different styles of music

i play your typical metal (Metallica and stuff like SOAD) but i also play RHCP and Jimmy Eat World, and classic rock like AC DC Black Sabbath Thin Lizzy) anyways im in northern ireland so there arent many local shops, so an online retailer would be best preferable resonable shipping costs.

i got a budget of £230 cos thats the price i can get the SG for and if i cant get anythin cheaper than that ill get it but what im asking is would i be suited to an ibanez and if so what are the best ones in my price range, also would i have to kiss goodbye to playing RHCP and stuff like that and just play metal if i got 1 or can they handle it)
even ibanez style guiatrs such as esp's? any help please so i can start looking as i really want to get a new guitar because its not so good playin on my ****ty encore
you can play pretty much any kind of music on an Ibanez.. just because they're great for metal, doesn't make them any less useful for any other kind of music. anyway, I concur with getting the RG321MH, you won't find a better guitar for anywhere near that price.
Quote by ch715dallat
even ibanez style guiatrs such as esp's? any help please so i can start looking as i really want to get a new guitar because its not so good playin on my ****ty encore

i wouldnt really say ESP is Ibanez style there more to their own style. though the headstocks do look similar body wise and spec wise theyre pretty much different