Shinedown knows how to play some good music, but that's just my opinion; what do you think. Thier newist album I think will be put down on the world's greatest albums chart. Put both cd's rock
Their newest album most definitely will NOT be put on the Worlds greatest album chart, where did you get that idea from, what the...
Leave a Whisper was good though.
*shrugs* I don't know...
where did you get that idea from, what the...

Maybe the fact that every song was catchy and everybody used thier God given talents in them. For instance, Jasin Todd, he soloed 7 times, I believe, when he only soloed ONCE in 'Leave A Whisper'. I know solos aren't everything, but you got to admit he could've soloed at least 3 or 4 times in 'Leave A Whisper'. Besides everything else, they straight up just played better. Can I get some feedback????!?
...Okay so that puts them in the Worlds greatest? Uh-uh.
Shinedown are good, I've liked them since they were barely known but they're just another band that creates alright music with a powerful vocalist.
*shrugs* I don't know...
...Okay so that puts them in the Worlds greatest?

Hell, yeah it does. I don't think you understood me when I said....the album ROCKED!!! I loved every song. Just look at the reviews for confirmation. It sure as hell isn't the WORLDS GREATEST, but it sits up there with them