I love the blues. Especially classic blues like Robert Johnson. I find that blues is the most relaxing, and enjoyable music there is. I love rock music, but I would rather listen to blues than rock. Blues is just so cool, refreshing, and, warm to listen to.

Also Jazz music is just as good, with the beatiful saxophone solos, and the great piano playing. I could go as far to say that Blues is my favourite music, closely followed by rock and Jazz.

And before I finish this, is there anyone that can tell me if Sessions for Robert J. is as excellent as everyone tells me. I ordered it last night and expect it by the end of the week, will be I be pleased?
Yeah Blues is cool.

Well I can see you like Clapton and Im also a huge Clapton fan (pop-stuff kind of sucked) but I would list Sessions for Robert J. as one of my all time favorite albums. The DVD is the best part where you get to see Clapton jam on an acoustic in the same place Robert Johnson recorded.

Overall Its an incredible buy. Hope you like it.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
I agree, the pop seriously did suck, but other than that, he has had the most (I would go as far to say) successful music career of all time.
No, Sessions for Robert J. is another album of Robert Johnsons stuff covered by Clapton. I should think they're both excellent albums. I'm considering getting Me and Mr. Johnson aswell.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I agree, the pop seriously did suck, but other than that, he has had the most (I would go as far to say) successful music career of all time.

I think Elvis Presley had the most successful music career of all time. Sadly, because no normal people can survive that kind of lifestyle, expectation and adoration, he hasn't seen the most successful period of his career.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Sesssions for Robert J. is so much better. Clapton even says that Me and Mr. Johnson was a letdown.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
That was almost 2 ****ing years ago.

Excuse my language, but was there any ****ing point bumping your thread back up, seeing as you have now had your CD for about a year and half, surely you can make your own judgement and not kick this (lame) thread up?
I wasn't really trying to bump it. Just noticed my oxymoron. No need to be a dick really was there? Grow up dude, seriously.