What footswitches work with the valvetronix series? As I can only find the vfs2 for £30 including delivery
yeh I know but as I said I can only find it for £30 and I'm trying to save more money for a guitar so I want to see if I can get a cheaper one
Quote by Pieter-Jan
that footswitch really won't work with a valvetronix amp if you ask me

That footswitch it made for the Valvetronix.
thats why I was wondering what he was talking about. It seems I'll just have to dig into my piggy funds.
hey yeah it says it's made for the valvetronix, I wonder, I have the vc 12 footswitch but the plug in seems very diffrent, I wonder how you plug that one in.

Sorry, my mistake.
Quote by Pieter-Jan
hey yeah it says it's made for the valvetronix, I wonder, I have the vc 12 footswitch but the plug in seems very diffrent, I wonder how you plug that one in.

Sorry, my mistake.

The VC-12 is for the more expensive valvetronix like the AD60VT and the AD120VT(H).
i'm pretty sure most any footswitch will do. i got mine when i got my amp for 12$ canadian. i just tried one out with the clerk and button one switches channels while button 2 turns effects on/off. I believe you can set it to change something else as well possibly manual mode on/off or maybe just cycle through the effects i forget. oh ya you need a cord as well it uses a stereo cord as apposed to a regular guitar cord (its slightly smaller). Just try one out in the store i dont think it matters if its a vox as long as it works.