I got another one! and this is slightly good,but anyway I've been playing with the main riff and really quickly wrote the vocals for it so its not exactly the greatest in the world but not terrible. I used both my acoustics (ovation and yamaha classical nylon). Also if you want to know what a sm57 sounds like,thats the only mic i used so enjoy

myspace.com/josephbarrios
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Nice simple song!
It lacks variance, but is still good because the vocals are interesting.
If you can, sing a little higher and it will sound better.
Also, I thing you were a hair off tune (with the open string riff)
A very good, complete song!

crit mine plz
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412166
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
cool thanks
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Very nicely put together song dude. Reminds me of Foo Fighters stuff, with the guitar playing both a melody and a backing for the singer.

Definately develop that one some more, cracking stuff
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Yeah i like it too, nice voice dude.
But that main/intro riff reminds me a bit too much of Everlong by the Foo Fighters.
Nevermind, keep on goin'
thanks,

i'll admit i was thinkin of that song in my head when writing,but i try differentiate myself from it
Quote by Chikitty_China
I like this. I like how you keep it simple. kinda like a less is more thing. and your voice isn't half bad either.

oh and the quality is really good, too.

yeah, I don't have anything bad to say. good ****, man.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
thanks,i liked your song alot also
Quote by Chikitty_China
Last edited by guitarfan93 at Aug 17, 2006,
well what can I cay this is pretty cool ****, I love simple stuff like this, maybe the genre isnt my kidna style but the music is pretty catchy and I like that, you do have a nice voice, lacks a little emotion and thats about it, but other than that I think it was a good song, nice and simple and short, and a lot of good things about it, its just the vocals kinda lack emotion, but they do sound nice, so it all works out. here is my piece if you wanna check it out:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416599
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
u have a pretty nice voice, i like it. nice and simple guitars, pretty catchy though, i cant relate to the foo fighters comments cause i dont listen em, so ya know. pretty good vocal rhythm, lacks some variation, though i like when u say to the end with the little guitar riff with it, i could imagine some shymphony on this and it sounds pretty cool, but pretty cool stuff, nice and easy strucuture, but very catchy
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
really nice, thought the acoustic was really nice and i really liked the main riff and liked the vocals aswell, the two parts went with each other really well and was catchy too, good stuff
thanks dude appreciate it, to The2abraxis i think the symphony thing would be cool,but i left my symphony at my friends house so...,you know.
Quote by Chikitty_China
sure its not amazing but its good for what it is. I personally think it would sound better with more less muted strummed chords. But its alright the way it is so if you like that cool
good stuff tho

my stuff
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420713
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
nice and simple....the vox are pretty good, but the guitar almost gets lots in them....there sounds like a reverb on there and i personally think the guitar could do without any reverb so it's just straight up....it's a good simple riff, not much else to say...singing is not bad, i bet it'll get better too (kinda like me hopefully...i kinda suck)....

good stuff!

crit for crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420253
without the reverb it was really dry and lacked alot of umphh,i could of used a little to much reverb also.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Yeah...very nice and simple. Really like your vocals except I think that they are kind of plain...agree with ledhed here...maybe some vibrato would sound good here on the vocals Nice work though...overall enjoyed it
guitaroo.dmusic.com 'Party'...send me a pm with a crit please...thanks
Cole