I posted this in the wrong thread so now im posting it here.

Im looking for an amp for about $200 . I like the line6 spider 112 75w amp.but Iwas wondering if the vox valvitronix15w amp is as good or better?

thanx

RIP
Randy Rhodes
well Valvtronix is very good, but I would save up for a 30w or a 50w, Don't go for the 15w, Also I don't know much about Line6 amps,
Hate to piss on your fire, but this is the wrong forum again. Don't buy the Spider
What kind of music do you like?
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
metal(slipknot,metallica)/classic rock(acdc)
Last edited by ironman606 at Aug 15, 2006,
Look into Roland Cubes there perfect for metal, i heard the vox amps kinda struggel with heavier stuff.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Just got the AD50, they're not bad for metal but I guess it'd be better with a distortion pedal. Love the amp regardless though
How much are the roland cubes?what are the problems with spiders?
Last edited by ironman606 at Aug 15, 2006,
*moved*

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
cubes are great, your not gonna get the distortion with a vox untill you get a pedal to help it out

line 6's are ok with distortion..but suck at everything else and the distortion is very digital..and the cleans on there are misreable. i know it's alot of power for cheap price, but it's not really worth it
for practice the cube or vox or spider will work, its basically down to which effects on them u like the best. in order of "heaviness" on their distortions i would say it goes spider, cube, vox and then reverse for how good the effects are, so its kinda a trade off.