Because it's ugly, crappy hardware, made in some third world country and a trem that will crap out quicker than you can say "I wish i hadn't wasted my money".
its not a floyd rose....or I should say its not an original. That looks just like the licenced floyd rose on my RG320dx, which I believe is an edge pro II, one of the crappiest ones.

Yea it works alright i guess, for the money anywayz. Yea mine stays in tune, but its a bitch to tune.

And also humbuckers are not anything expensive. If a guitar site doesnt mention a type or a brand for the humbuckers, then they are just cheap ones. But nice ones are obviously expensive.
:P
Well i'd say give it a go, since it's made of maho, it should be decent already, go change some pickups and everything and see how it goes.
Quote by cho1
Mahogany neck? what are Mahogany necks like?

That means, the whole guitar is made out of 1 piece of wood, the fretboard is rosewood, so I expect it should actually be really decent, except for tuners, strings, FR etc.
^True

Well you could get one, new hardware, FR, pickups and so on and it might be decent.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009