But I can't stop a tear
as we drive out of here
'cause I won't see you guys anymore.

Chorus
'Til at the gates of Heaven,
we all ride together to Hell.
We'll drink into the night
Telling stories of fights
'cause we're the guys who kiss and tell.

Verse 2
From day one we drove with our fathers
Ran numbers before we could walk.
By the time we met Burke
We had set up some work
Selling smokes that he got off the trucks.
We pulled some pretty big jobs off
But nothing as huge as this one.
And it's such a good prize
But there's still misty eyes
We all know it's the end of our fun.

Let me know what you think. I already posted in a crit what movie it's about so, let me know if it fits, what you hate, what you dig. I appreciate it all. Leave a link and I'll write you back.
Cheers,
- PunkFish.
'cause we're the guys who kiss and tell.

so does that mean youre gay and proud of it?
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
I think it means they're talking about what they used to do, reliving the old days when they're sitting around together drinking in Hell.

Have I done something to piss people off? or Do 41 people not have anything to suggest/any thoughts? If you don't, that's cool, I just want to fix any problems before they grow into feuds.
Cheers,
- PunkFish
Quote by PunkFish182
I think it means they're talking about what they used to do, reliving the old days when they're sitting around together drinking in Hell.

Have I done something to piss people off? or Do 41 people not have anything to suggest/any thoughts? If you don't, that's cool, I just want to fix any problems before they grow into feuds.
Cheers,
- PunkFish

I thought it was really interesting at the part about getting to heavens gate to ride into hell. This really screams hard rock to me, but is it a punk song?
Quote by Maj_Tom
I thought it was really interesting at the part about getting to heavens gate to ride into hell. This really screams hard rock to me, but is it a punk song?

Hey man. I've decided that from now on, everything to me that isn't blues, jazz, pop, rap, celtic or country, is rock'n'roll, so that's what it is. but yea, it's punk style chords.