what is wrong with them? honestly, millions of people enjoy their music. All you haters out there just stfu bc youre probably just jealous that every one of their songs is catchy. anyone who agrees please post and give your thoughts because i really dont understand why HH is so hated upon. If you like HH then be proud of it and dont listen to all the people on UG who say they are terrible. Theyre a very successful band and thats no reason to put them down. flame me now please, or shut the hell up.
It's just because they're "emo".

I like them though, so threadstarter.
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
isnt there an ONLY HH thread somewhere?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by guitaristehsick
what is wrong with them? honestly, millions of people enjoy their music.

millions might be an exagguration
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by guitaristehsick
what is wrong with them? honestly, millions of people enjoy their music. All you haters out there just stfu bc youre probably just jealous that every one of their songs is catchy. anyone who agrees please post and give your thoughts because i really dont understand why HH is so hated upon. If you like HH then be proud of it and dont listen to all the people on UG who say they are terrible. Theyre a very successful band and thats no reason to put them down. flame me now please, or shut the hell up.

Ok first off, go to the HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS THREAD that is still on the FIRST PAGE....USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

Second, no. Just because millions enjoy their music doesnt make it good music. Their songs are catchy? Haha, sure I suppose you can consider them catchy...but that doesnt mean they are good. Is that your only good thing you have to say about them? Does that justify why they are so "good" in your eyes? You're going to need more than that.

"Cut my wrists and black my eyes, so I may fall asleep tonight"-What does that have to do with the entire song? Nothing.

NikiFM is just pitiful.

The guy who screams (forgot his name) sucks at screaming, it sounds like he is vomiting or something...its not even a real scream.

They can't play guitar well, the saying sorry video symbolizes that.

And those are just their singles.....ouch. And yes, ive downloaded and listened to both albums completely. They are baddd. And their lyrics are bad. And for claification, they aren't emo.

Overall, they are a terrible band. It doesnt matter if they are popular, they still arent good. They've just been "MTVified" because they are sooo "emo." I'm not jumping on the bandwagon to "look cool," I just listen to enough bands to realize how poor they actually are in comparison to everyone else (as most people who dont like HH will agree). Look cool? Haha. Hell, even Aiden is better than they are.

Do you even know what emo music is? Or rather, do you even know any better bands?
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Last edited by xArCaDiAx at Aug 15, 2006,
used to like them, but now ive found way better ^ agreed with arcadia
"The Human Torch was denied a bank loan"

-Ron