okay, i just bought a washburn XB925 bass. it comes with bartolini W4C Dual Coil Humbuckers and NTCT 3 band Equalization with MCT-W3C Mid Boost module.

on the black box in the cavity (im assuming the mid boost module) there is 4 mini toggles, number 1,2,3,4. can anyone explain what these do? i would think its something for each string, but i have a 5 string, but theres 4 toggles. i cannot find anything on the bartolini site. any help?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
its to do with the EQ. Modems also have them. generally, you dont mess with them, as it could do some serious damage
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
how would it do damage?

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
i dunno if it would, but generally theyre to be left alone. unless someone else has tried it?

Quote by metaldud536

What the hell is point of putting something on an instrument if you're not supposed to mess with it... especially switches?

Any chance we could get a picture of these switches? I still have no idea what you're talking about.
pictures arent a problem.

my camera is crap, the LCD screen broke and i cant change settings so they wont be as great as they can be.

Quote by steven seagull
^ it looks like this i would imagine, just less crude

and tuba, if you've only just got it, why are you already messing in the control cavity?!
Attachments:
thing.JPG

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
^ it looks like this i would imagine, just less crude

and tuba, if you've only just got it, why are you already messing in the control cavity?!

it is used, it had dirty pots, and stripped screws. so im fixing that, plus cleaning the pots, neck, body. you should see how dirty it was before i got to it.

Quote by steven seagull
Yeah... I would say don't mess with them. They look like **** in my basement that my dad tells me not to touch, haha.
lol, i fix TV's and other electronical crap that makes this thing look like a battery to your tongue (that means its simple) so im not worried about doing something i cannot fix.

Quote by steven seagull
Quote by tubadude
it is used, it had dirty pots, and stripped screws. so im fixing that, plus cleaning the pots, neck, body. you should see how dirty it was before i got to it.

oh ok, makes sense now

best bet: flick 1, then the second on its own, then the third, and each time try it out, see what difference it makes

Quote by metaldud536