Well heres me on Laid To Rest by Lamb of God, I used a backing track for bass and drums with guitar pro, the bass is a little overblown but oh well here it is.

http://media.putfile.com/Laid-to-rest-cover

And for those that may wonder, I recorded right with me Boss Me-50 into my line out, because this was at 4 in teh morning and i didnt want to wake anyone.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
! STRATS OWN! ALL HAIL STRATOCASTERS!!!
well I do actauly

just a little bit though, I guess i should bend it down a bit more then
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
! STRATS OWN! ALL HAIL STRATOCASTERS!!!
it actually sounded really good to me. I was sloppy in places, but overall was good. 8/10
It sounds really good. That's song's deceptively hard to play, but you pulled it off. Well done.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
sweet!
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Not bad at all, the tone wasn't really to my liking, not as "crispy" as I expected to be but the playing was pretty faithful to the song.

=]
"A guitar is just like a hard teddy, isn't it?" - DAAAAAAAN BAKER
Quote by Dobzilla
You should do bends when you're doing the pinch harmonics on the

22222<3> bits

Yeah and at the part around 1 minute it sounds a little empty with just the bass playing the riff and you doing the chords. A little sloppy in places but overall good. 7/10

Check out my Ruin cover if ya want, links in sig.
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray