i need to hear ur opinin about this , wut do u think better
Di Marzio ..... im taking about Ibanez RG2550 > japanese made
or EMG .... talking about LTD K-H2 > korean made

i need ur hepl here pllllz ,
thanks
what amp?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
style of music, amp, effects, WE NEED INFO

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
it would be great if everyone put all their gear in their sig like me

speaking of, i need to put up my weeping demon later
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by dimebag_love
it would be great if everyone put all their gear in their sig like me

speaking of, i need to put up my weeping demon later

some of us have 7 guitars, 2 amps, effects coming out of the wazoo, and what not. so it isnt pratical for some.

but the EMG's in the kh-202 suck, they are passive Hz's. you are better off with dimarzios.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by seek_&_destroy
style of music, amp, effects, WE NEED INFO

Heavy Metal style
I'd go for the RG because it rocks, but I don't really like the dimarzio's they chose, maybe you should go for a guitar with stock pickups and change them yourself.
There's no competition...

Mind you though, DiMarzio-IBZ isn't true DiMarzio... Still better than EMG HZ though, not to mention the superiority of a Prestige over an LTD korean.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.